Monday, July 02, 2001

this morning at the coffee cafe, i was talking to the owner. we talked about something that I had thought of before, a kind of slogun. just like there is a saying, 'either you are a rent payer or a rent collector", there is, i feel, this here saying......"80% of our daily lives is in solving the problems created by the other 20% of us---either you are a problem solver or a problem maker"!!