Saturday, March 24, 2012

just a march 24th day next to where I live.

just a march 24th day next to where I live.


this street is about 100 foot from where I live, Westminster gardens apartments, here in tallahassee.
A typical warm spring end of March. leaves come out. up North the buds might not be out until early May.
at a Price, 100 days a year of 90 degrees or more!

there is a park along the street where I walk weekend mornings, a "wilderness" park. "it" comes right up next to the sidewalk. In the middle of January I could see into this jungle for about 15 to 20 feet. Today I could see ten feet. last week this jungle chortled to itself, full of frogs.
I cannot even imagine going into this jungle to see what plants are there. Years ago, in a similar jungle it took me 30 minutes to walk 200 feet!
Lush and green. there are many streets like this here. Plants grow fast.

I knew someone, in a city 120 miles away, who bought an old house in the spring, then he went to Alaska to work for the summer to pay for it. when he returned to his house he could not find it!!
the Kudzu vines ate it! he had to strip off the vines.

No comments:

Post a Comment