Tuesday, May 24, 2011

my Letter to Harold camping about his October 21st New Date of end times!

hi all.

I mailed off a email letter to "family radio", just now. I wanted to write to Harold Camping, myself, but these is no address that would work.

I do not think that he or they are aware of what I found out.
here is the letter, below.
=====

hi
Hello all.
I "got" to tell someone this in Harold Camping's world, as I cannot contact him, myself, maybe someone in the headquarters of family radio might be interested.

here is my message to Harold, and to all...

Yes, there is no end times on may 21st, after all. the Recalculated date is October 21st.
But have you [all] done the math?!
five months.
but these five months, from may 21st to October 21st...

IS ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THREE DAYS!

I repeat:
153 days.

=======


John 21:3-12 (King James Version)

3Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.

4But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.

5Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.

6And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

8And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes.

9As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread.

10Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.

11Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.
=============

the 153 fish of Jesus.
This is the same number of days as between those two dates.

my own take on this, that my advice to myself and to you all, is to spend this time or 153 days to pray and to reflect, to prepare to Meet Jesus in heaven, getting my soul "prewarmed" for heaven.
[rededication!]


==============


It is entirely possible, I feel, that Spirit directed him to give a "erroneous" message, then come out again with a date some five months away, just so that many of us can prepare inwardly, to be more acceptable of the afterlife and to finish up our life's work and to deepen our relationship with Jesus.

what will it take to "convince" people that Something Is Going On?!
would a hurricane track, across the Atlantic,that spells out the word "DIE" do it? would 15 volcanoes erupting all at once do it?!

freestone

No comments:

Post a Comment