Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sanat Kumara, November 16, 2010

Sanat Kumara, November 16, 2010

here is a channeled message, one that has it where the channeler is trusted by many people.
===============

An urgent message
Sanat Kumara
November 16, 2010



I AM Sanat Kumara. I have come again on this day to give a talk that is necessary; and I think that many of you who are reading these lines will probably be puzzled. However, the time is pressing. Therefore, I am going to start.

We haven’t been giving any dictations through our messenger lately. And that is quite righteous, as there is no point in giving the Knowledge to those who cannot perceive and adopt this Knowledge.

The purpose and the sense of my today’s coming is to apply to those few who are incarnated and can hear me. I appeal to you.

There are few of you; and the circumstances of life become more and more aggravating. The karma of humanity becomes dense and draws in all those who are forced to follow the overall mass of people.

You have to stop. Let the crowd of people be noisy, but may the fuss within your being calm down.

It is your turn. You have incarnated for the mission, the time for which is coming.

You should step out of the crowd, you should separate and become the one who you really are – transmitters of Light, electrodes of Light. Balancing of the planet Earth should be carried out through you, through your conductors.

Severe times are approaching. And there are only several people incarnated who can perform this work for us.

The fuss of life should step back. Everything should fall silent within you. Your time has come. And now, when I have prepared you for the perception, I have to tell you one more thing, the main thing: you all become active collaborators of the Brotherhood on the Earth. And I am speaking for you now. You should focus on the inner work of balancing the situation on the planet.

There is no other way. The situation hasn’t ever been so heavy on the planet.

The balance should be restored, at the cost of prayers, at the cost of setting inner peace and silence.

There are few of you and it is possible to maintain the balance only by an incredible concentration on the inner work, only by concentration on the Highest during all day.

Do not pay attention to what is happening around you. Only the concentration on the heart, God within you.

Let the wind blow, let there be a snowstorm, let the conflagrations rage, let the world collapse if the flame is burning smoothly and peace and harmony reign within at least several people, everything can still be changed.

I urge you to keep silence. I urge you to pray. I urge you to meditate. I urge you to become the one who you really are: sons and daughters of God. Everything will fall silent within you and the balance will gradually revive.

And now I am ready to tell you one more thing: do not be afraid of anything. All the worst things that could happen have already happened. The rest will be just a consequence of what has happened. Today I have come for those who are ready to hear me so they could carry out their duty.



I AM Sanat Kumara. Om.

© Messenger Tatyana Mickushina
Translator Ekaterina Reznichenko

No comments:

Post a Comment