Wednesday, October 06, 2010

I wonder if I am one of the most blocked twitterers?!

I wonder if I am one of the most blocked twitterers?!

I try to follow interesting looking people and often I find that they have blocked me. I can sense why, my profile page might scare them off!
I "am" a psychic, Christian, pagan, autistic, political conservative *and* radical, geek, fantasy and science fiction, occultist, intellectual, image-orientated storyteller, and a whole of other non-reconcilable interests.
It is a small wonder that people would follow me at all!

the "elephant" that is "reality" is huge huge HUGE, and there are millions of Blind people touching Body Parts and calling "Reality" *just*, "this" or "that"!
I feel that you got to have the whole thing seen at once!!

Of course I will offend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment