Wednesday, April 28, 2010

brynoh's blog

Bryn Oh Machinima videos

her blog.

"I often find that in Second Life art there are categories of strengths to each builder. For example I may see someone create a technical/scripting work which is brilliant yet perhaps visually its a bit lacking due to a weakness in another area such as composition. Other artists may create a beautiful sculpture using traditional concepts of form or negative space yet are missing unique SL capabilities brought on by scripting. AM Radio is an artist who is very well balanced in this regard. If we break down this build we can see some of the variety which makes this build successful. And as I said at the beginning of this top ten, these are just my favorites over the year and I am not proclaiming them to be the ten greatest works of art in 2009."

http://brynoh.blogspot.com/2010/04/1-under-tree-that-died-by-am-radio.html

No comments:

Post a Comment