Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day goes out with a Shout!


Day goes out with a Shout!, originally uploaded by freestone.

Day goes out with a Shout!
sunset from about the 8th floor landing.

Beautiful sunsets I can have, where I live. 12 floor apartment buildings are good for that.

This is the very first day in about 10 days that I went outside with only a jacket on and not also a sweater under that jacket. Been 15 to 20 degrees every morning here. high of 35 to 40!
This is in Florida, none the less.

So here the sun sets toward the southwest.
no sunset is ever the same, this on has it where the sun is going out with a shout!

Uploaded by freestone on 14 Jan 10, 6.38PM EST.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    It is certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thanks the author for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete