Monday, May 18, 2009

prophecy is Void

hi all....

[no spellcheck for a reason!]
[posted on another forum, my post, here.]


There might not be any prophecised future, after all!!

As I was sitting at the libary computer, I wanted to post, here, my thinkings about the future, from my own experiences. I looked at the blank "subject" line to feel out what title I was going to place there, for my small opus of a topic and low and behold the guy sitting next to me saw me focusing and thus he thought that he had an "in" to ask me to get him his printed sheet of paper as I sit between him and the printer!


"Hand me the piece of paper",
was his asking, and thus it will be my title for this post!

as if....
"everyone" wants someone to say this and I will be the One, I guess!

There were personal realizations, over the weekend, seeings about experiences that I have had over my past 20+ years. one of these was where my mother came to me from heaven to tell me just three numbers.
"3...39....99"

and others.

Also, I was Prepared by spirit to accept my death, in about 1998, then I was Extended for a while, then I was Told again in vision dreams that about 2003 or 2004 was to be my death.

I learned also from my dreams that the end times was to have STARTED in 1996.
and over-written by spirit.

Now I have been Told that I might live another 7 years, at least.

Now someone might wonder why I do not post this in the dream section or even somewheres else?!
There is a Reason why I post this here: a PRPHECY comes from this, and here is my Prophecy!

---as I have had the constant intuition that the end times and my death are to be One and the same, if the end times are delayed, then my death is delayed.

[I have a smuch stated this before, on these forums, but I will give this another "twist" here, now.]

my prediction is....that many or most of the "bad things" that have been foreseen, here, on these forums, and by seers currant and even Ancient, are now Over-written!
gone.
poof!
wiped!

but not Quite, and here is my main prediction: that all of the bad stuff will appear all right but in "shadow form"!!

like: Somone told me that he had read, from a very good prophet, that WW III was to have begun around 1982. but that in the few years, this war was overwritten. however....on some nameless 1982 day, the Dew Line radar people saw, on their radars, a huge mass of Objects coming up over the horizon from the north! they had a moment of grave worry: soviet missiles!!
turned out to be a huge flock of geese!
aha!
this image on the radar was the SHADOW of the missiles that was SUPPOSED to have come!!

i.e
......the seers saw "grave economic meltdown", in our 2008/09 future, a number of years ago. The shadow of this grave event was only a small depression!
the Winter of Cold that many saw, for the 2009 winter? only "colder than normal"!

Thus each and every "grave" event, forseen, for the next 7, or so, years, will only see the watered down version or some symbolic version.
the Astroid of 2010 that I was shown, by the ascended saints themselves?! why maybe only a rock of 500 feet grazes the south Pacific Ocean and only a tidal wave of 40 feet hit the Anarctic coast, and 5 feet everywheres else: a 500 foot rock instead of a 200 mile wide rock!!

So I predict life will go on, with the Drama. maybe yellowstone will blow, maybe the washington state volcanoes will go, but only a small eruption and perhaps La or san fran will see a richter 5 or 6 quake!

I see the biggest danger, ahead, is that *if* spirit delays and delays the end times, more and more souls will be coming here, that NEED
"WAR" as their karmic life-plan and the pressure for these souls to work out their karma in war, becomes ever the greater though time and thus perhaps spirit will "allow" many many terrorist
small wars all over the globe, during the next 7 years, as a BIG war always infers the Nuclear option and thus through the free will of mankind, the danger of a run-a--way nuclear war ala "WW III" could wipe out ALL parties including you and I and the rest of civilization!!

why delay?

spiirt once told me in a dream, "so that more souls can get onto the boat", that there is that delay. the boat across the river Jorden, of course, into salvational Land!

so.
maybe the next richter 3 earthquake, for instance, in the Ohio river valley, might be an echo of the richter 8 that was Planned!

a good example of this type of "echo" is in one of the movie version of the "CHRISTMAS CAROL"! Scrooge was shown xmas future and he was shown the hall of the crochet's house low and behold he was shown the crutch of the cripple boy, over the fireplace mantel. the Ghost of xmas future told scrooge that Tim had died and died due to the poor wages of his father, there in scrooge's store: not enough money for care, so he dies, the crutches are there in Memory of Tim.

scrooge repents.

give crokhet a good wage and helps the family out. the next christmas scrooge is happily invited to xmas dinner with the chrochets.
As scrooge was sitting down for dinner, he noted that Tim's crutch was in the EXACT PLACE AS FORESEEN, over the mantle.
"mr chrochet had already told scrooge that Tim had enjoyed his year at the special school for crippled children, and that they had given to him a much better crutch, thus he did not need his old one anymore and thus thet placed this old crutch over the matel in Memory!

see?
that Prediction was only CORRECT, not "TRUE"!!
the crutch *could* have been in the same exact place with Tim dead!
but over-written.

that is how i see the next few years.

freestone

==============


EDIT!

----ah, now i come back, I was able to get another hour of library computer time. I see that i miss-spelled even some of the title words, to my post, let alone much of the words, let alone mangle a bit the grammer!

I have that hour. I check my e-mail, then look at something i wanted to look at, by then I have 30 minutes left. As I am getting real real good into my post, i see that I have about three minutes of time left!

always like that!!

"who dont you,. freestone, get an internet connection?!
ooops!
$1000 a year to post on a dialup!!

"$1000 a year" you ask, an I reply..."easy"!

easy: I have no phone and do not want one, as i see that old lady next to me in the twice a week dinners she is on her phone once to three times in the middle of her meal and always alway she is telling that telemarketer "no"!
[the poorest of the poor work Calling, you almost NEED to listen to them anf Buy, just to support them!!]
easy!
---the cell plan is $50 a month before all of the gotchas find you, plus the cost of the phone too and the activation fee and the connection fee and the long distance feeS. then a good relible internet provider is about $50 a month.

$50 + $70 = $ 120 a month or that is.....

$1200 $$$ a year, sports fans and i can well well find better use for this $$$, with my fixed income!

I will continue to post here, but i will and *will8 mangle the language and mis-spell right and left, as the Clock ticks, why about half my post NEVER get posted as the computer quietly reboots at the end of my hour and i had not posted yet!!

thanks....freestone

No comments:

Post a Comment