Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Like smoke or flames


Like smoke or flames
Originally uploaded by readerwalker


from a friend with his new camera.

Like smoke or flames
First movie with my new Canon PowerShot SX110IS. I would have made it a silent movie if I had known how. If there's a way to delete the sound with the demo movie editor I have then this will probably be replaced with a silent version. The wind sound on the camera and plastic bag is okay but there's too much traffic sound (a stop light is a short distant to the right out of the picture). Meanwhile I recommend simply muting the sound on your computer while this movie is playing if the traffic noise is too much.

Uploaded by readerwalker on 13 Jan 09, 6.34PM EST.

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Betty


    http://www.my-foreclosures.info

    ReplyDelete