Saturday, January 10, 2009

I walk the Line with Jesus!


I walk the Line with Jesus!, originally uploaded by freestone.

I walk the Line with Jesus!
I was sitting in the coffee shop this morning and the background music was playing some singer's rendition of Jonny cash's Song,
"I walk the line".

I thought of a very good analogy for this song, I thought of an image for this, and I present this image for you all who are saved with Jesus! Just a quick windows drawing.

I walk the Line with Him, for all of my life; and when I pass through the graveyard, passing by the Stone with my name on it, I climb the ladder, that my life's road turns into, to be with Him, the angels, and my friends and relatives, in heaven, forever!




[in America, people drive on the right side of the road]

www.lyricsondemand.com/j/johnnycashlyrics/iwalkthelinelyr...
I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line

I find it very, very easy to be true
I find myself alone when each day is through
Yes, I'll admit that I'm a fool for you
Because you're mine, I walk the line

As sure as night is dark and day is light
I keep you on my mind both day and night
And happiness I've known proves that it's right
Because you're mine, I walk the line

You've got a way to keep me on your side
You give me cause for love that I can't hide
For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide
Because you're mine, I walk the line

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine
I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I keep the ends out for the tie that binds
Because you're mine, I walk the line

freestone

Uploaded by freestone on 10 Jan 09, 11.27AM EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment