Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I have written up a vision, here.

I had an interesting astral travel experience last night, and i have written it up on my other weblog, the one that I place my writtings on.


vision: telling the dead lady about Jesus!
Telling the dead lady about Jesus.



Last night I had another one of those wonderful dreams where I begin the dream in what looks to be a "standard dream setting", although very Lucid and vivid, but nearly immediately I realize that I am in one of the afterlife worlds, one of the heavens!

[I go, am taken there, nearly every other night, now, but not very often are there dreams to "report"!]

There are many many worlds, there, the dream begins where I am in a room in what appears to be a very large farmhouse, I can ......
continued on the other blog.
freestonesvisions, please click here to read the vision write-up!