Thursday, May 10, 2007

freestone wilson


freestone wilson, originally uploaded by freestone.



hi all.

In these Times of maybe 2012 near the end times, maybe people who knew me during my lifetime might want to find me.

Thus I write this for Google, not for you, really!! Google will add this to the files, then the keywords will come up.

Freestone wilson

I was born in Interlaken, new york, near Ovid, new york, and trumansburg. in seneca county between cayuga and senca lake.
I attended the Interlaken central school, graduated in 1960. 28 kids in my graduating class.
Family: the bassette. wilson. brewer. bennet. freestone. covert. tunison. Fred freestone. Crash a family reunion, here, and if your family is an old family, you would find that you are not crashing: everyone is related to someone else, my hometown is so small at 600 people that they build one house every ten years.
Reformed church, interlaken. baptist church: i was in these churches. grange. boy scouts.
Then off the college, Florida state university at tallahassee. I went caving, the caving club, the Seminole spelunking club. FSU marching band. I was a weather major, meteorology.
I failed miserably, too too much math and physics! I then tried the Forest ranger school at lake city, florida, 1963, which promply burned down!
I then joined tyhe US Air force, my first base was at myrtle beach Air force base, i worked in the computer room. then off to japan, tokyo area, Yakota air force base.
I was in the 67th RTS, in around 1967.
Back to live in Rochester, ny york, around 1968, I opened an antique shop called "the wood runner shop". I got to know a group of hippies, they called themselves the
Gallucci family" [maybe the galuci family]. all of over 200+ people, most of the artists of the city.
I had my cottage at bergan beach near my hometown and i got to know ithaca well. keywords: american brahman book store, moosewood cafe, the yea god family, cabbagetown, deWitt mall, Samdaria bakery. dawes hill.
Ilived with my sister: asheville. hot springs. Suanna wilson. MSW wilson. madison county. Trust, north carolina. Carbondale, Illinois. "Wilson's typing service".

so now I live in tallahassee, at the georgia belle senior home. keywords: dixie drive. Tallahassee senior center ,[1987] .strozier library, [1971 mail clerk].

this is all the google stuff. the more interesting stuff is harder to write!

freestone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Freestone Wilson.
    How are you? This is interesting please keep up the and wonderful work.
    Homeowners insurance

    ReplyDelete