Thursday, April 19, 2007

mirror mirror on the wall, wall, wall, wall, wall, wall, wall, wall, wall.

mirror mirror on the wall, wall, wall, wall, wall, wall, wall, wall, wall.
In some tallahassee mens' room, there are two large mirrors, each facing each other and about ten feet apart.
You know the rest!
a reflection of a reflection, a tunnel of reflections that go Deep.

I wonder how many people who use this bathroom notice these two mirrors and take a look at a lot of themselves going into infinity?!

The mirros have to be perfectly facing each other for the full effect.
I once sw, in a cafe in Georgia, two mirros about 20 feet apart that were so perfectly facing each other and I must have peered about a mile into these reflections, my face peering from the side of each mirror.
O bviously me and the camera would get in the way, but i could not resist trying to get this image to work.

Uploaded by freestone on 18 Apr '07, 6.51pm EDT.

No comments: