Friday, March 23, 2007

a nice spring day at 30 degrees North

a nice spring day at 30 degrees North
late afternoon, here, Tallahassee, florida, usa. Spring comes early here, maybe even in late febuary, and lasts until early May. But at a price, over 100 days a year of 90 or higher!
These trees are mostly oaks, some are actually sheding their winter leaves now.

The temperature is about 80 degrees, now.

There is a bit of sadness here, for me: i live in a senior apartment
for independant living, there are about 160 people there. Last week there were two deaths in the building and yet a third in a hospital.
I read that spring is when the most people die. Maybe they feel closer to heaven, then! I know that I will go to heaven some day, while I wait, tallahassee is a nice place to live.

Uploaded by freestone on 22 Mar '07, 9.34am EDT.

No comments: