Thursday, February 15, 2007

Final fantasy XII : screenshot, ps2

Final fantasy XII : screenshot, ps2
A screenshot of the game Final Fantasy XII, played on my Ps2 and on a Sony crt hdtv
KD-34XBR970 34".

Tis very very difficult to take a picture of a tv image, especially if the game, like is FFXII, has image processing going on, within the game, micro-second by micro-second. Those "wavy lines" are an artifact of the photo, they do not appear on my tv, this image was the best of my set, due to the difficulty of taking photos of a tv-screen.

I posted this image here so to use it for a link to the Playstation
section of the www.avsforums.com forum site
www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=802875
is the thread this appears on.

Yes I bought a 34 HDTV just for my games. I have Learned, Learned that a non-HDTV game, or program, for that matter, does not look good on a lcd monitor! Only tube tvs can play both well.

I might be 65 years old but I play games.

Uploaded by freestone on 15 Feb '07, 9.21am EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment