Thursday, November 09, 2006

"was a good life"!


"was a good life"!, originally uploaded by freestone.

I took this one last year, this is one of my favorite photos.

To me it sums up Old Age well, at least what the Symbol of old age would be, for me!

Time to Sum up one's life, time to look at the setting sun, with your walker in hand, and try to imagine, even if it was *not*, to imagine that you had a good life!
The area is so dark that you might miss that old lady with her walker, standing just outside of the entrance to the Georgia Belle
Apartments for Independant Living, here in Tallahassee, Florida.
I live here too! I am 65 years old, my apartment is a few floors above this entrance. So I Summerize my life also, here!
my weblog helps with this.

A good place this is, why someone, the other day, told me that a year ago an old lady moved who never smiled and laughted, within a couple of months she opened up to laughter and smiles and made friends!

When I walked up to her, she told me that she indeed had come out to get some air and to look at the setting sun!
Thus the Mood was Real.

freestone