Monday, May 08, 2006

ambulance


ambulance, originally uploaded by freestone.

ambulance
On a rainy Sunday evening, an ambulance visits the Georgia Belle Independant Living Apartments, where I live.


The ambulance comes about once per week and everyone here just knows and accepts that someday it will probably come for them!

They carried out some lady, I do not know yet who it is, at 7:30 Pm I am about an hour from bed, myself, so I never found out who it was.

One cannot deny much longer "Mr Death", he is just around the corner, in fact a number of seniors, here, over the two years that I have lived here, have been found dead in their rooms!

the local firestation is about three blocks away, and the response time for both fire and medical is very quick, they do this well, here in Tallahassee.

Uploaded by freestone on 8 May '06, 8.08am EDT.