Tuesday, November 29, 2005

my photo links. All in one place. I will add more from time to time.

my photo links. All in one place. I will add more from time to time.
here are some of my photolinks. As I have no phone, I cannot bookmark in explorer, so I need a place to put them!
So here they are, I make this "public"
so that maybe other people can use this too!


flagrantdisregard.com/flickr/random.php
a random flickr photo generator: 6 at once. Now you can random look at all of flickr!

www.krazydad.com/gustavog/FlickRandom.pl
another random flickr photo generator.

morguefile.com/archive/about.php
Morguefile. Most photos are public domain. Nice photos too.

www.photoblogs.org/
the master site of all photoblogs. Master
hub of "them all"!

flickrring.blogspot.com/
a webring of flickr photo sites.

photoblogring.org/ring/
another ring.

www.lbstone.com/
the "owner" of photoblogs.org, his pages.

creativecommons.org/
creative commons homepage.

www.pics4learning.com/
Pics4Learning. copyright-friendly images for education.

www.firstgov.gov/Topics/Graphics.shtml
U.S. Government Graphics and Photos.
Most of these images and graphics are available for use in the public domain; they may be used and reproduced without permission or fee.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_domain_image_resources
Wikipedia:Public domain image resources.

www.jvega.com/publicdomainimages.html
jvega.com
Public Domain Images.

www.imageafter.com/
Image*After is a large online free photo collection. You can download and use any image or texture from our site and use it in your own work, either personal or commercial.


http://www.lightningfield.com
David gallengar's page, the new york times photographer.

Uploaded by freestone on 24 Nov '05, 12.29pm EST.