Thursday, June 05, 2003

strange housetrailer dream last night!!

very strange, in what looked to be an "ordinary" dream about me doing something in a cottage by a lake, the symbol of the dream inferring
..."my life", as a lakeside represents, to me, my life.

a dark mysterious figure appeared *IN* the dreamdrama, as if from outside of the dream.....the Jungian Shadow-figure, but here it is, THE SELF! a figure representation of my Soul, my overself.

He took me, in the house, to a back room and very very gravely, seriously, with great voice emphasis, told me just one
sentence!
"YOU LIVE IN YOUR TRAILER SEVEN YEARS"!

yes, I am renting a trailer. have been. rented it as of about October 1st of 1998.
7 years?
that will be the fall of 2005

????
prophecy?
symbol?
---I do not know. maybe it will infer that my landlord will sell the land and I have to move. But the TONE of that Messenger
seems to have more "energy" to it, than of that!!!
'earthchanges"??
or
the *real* time of my death.......!!!