Tuesday, March 04, 2003

well the other day i did something that I gritted my teeth over!!

all of my Visions of going to see heaven: what are they good for?! I mean....I sense that I am in a "land of the blind and i am a one eyed person"! but no one wants to hear or see!

know what i use my visions for....?!!

A WEAPON!

they are a very very *excellant* way to use to break off conversations with people that i do not want to be near me or to have
me Bond to what they want to have me relate to!
like:
that man yesterday who had everything about him to be CYNICAL! every motion, every word and anything that i said to him was a "one way chinese finger-trap"...like poking an umbrella down a chimnney where it can go down but it cannot be pulled back, this
man would want me *only* to feel his pain in *his* manner, his wantings, and would accept only a rapport from me in that manner: bond with pain his way, his needs!

THAT LIFE *IS* awfull...life's a bitch then ya die!

so i told him about me visions and low and behold he left! in a moment, like salt cutting foam, he cut the conversation off and parted.

I do that a lot, use my visions as a weapon to chase such people, that i cannot "help", away away!

ya know, i realize that *most* people, here on earth, are younger souls. They do not need the confusion that "psychic" or "occult knowledge" bring to them. their lessons are to be firmly learning what Matter is! I am getting ever more to feel, actually, that unless one's Guides and Soul has it as a Mission to use and develop "metaphysics and psychic", one should do physical stuff only! be a bank teller or a construction worker: something, no matter how subtle or "elevated"....something where one's HANDS
are used!
...as one Guide put it, i read...."we are here to learn the Stewardship of matter and form"!
Grade #1. matter and the Manipulation of matter.

...the clerk should learn how to be a very good clerk, and know only that CEOs exist, and not learn too much about how to be a CEO, executive, while still a clerk.

in computer game rpgs, one should do all of level one before going on to upper levels. one at a time.

betcha one could work for a year as a manager for a fast food resturant, and learn more about Life than if that person were to join an Ashram for twenty years!