Monday, January 27, 2003

....here is that account of being abducted from my own bedroom, in a 'alien abduction experience". it was a OBE, out of dody, abduction!!
taken to the ship in my dreams!! right from my own bedroom.
--------------

ALIEN ABDUCTION...from my bedroom!


my first abduction experience...from my
> > > bedroom, asleep!!

> > >
> > > hello, everyone.
> > >
> > > Here is one of my greatest abduction experiences!
> > > As you read it, you will see that it fits the
> > > "classic' ufo-abduction process: but it was a
> > > "dream"!
> > > no!
> > > not a dream....an Out Of Body experience! I was
> > > taken
> > > in spirit to where these aliens were, in my
> > > Spirit-body! But it is an abduction experience!!
> > > [I wonder how many such experiences are really like
> > > this??!.....i think:MANY!!]
> > > ---for i was taken into the afterdeath/spirit
> > > worlds.....
> > >
> > > Dream begins......
> > > I awake, in the dream, on a grey operating type
> > > table.
> > > it is the table that i have actually seen pictures
> > > of
> > > and read descriptions of...in the narritives of
> > > Abductees!
> > > I am surrounded by several beings that do not look
> > > like human beings!---on an operating table, in a
> > > room
> > > of grey metal.
> > > and...yes...the looked JUST LIKE what is in the
> > > pictures that abductees draw.....the "tall
> > > grey-suited
> > > humansized heads, but feature-less".
> > >
> > > One of them began to talk to me.
> > > he tells me that he is surprised...they were going
> > > to
> > > give to me an IMPLANT of some sort, for some
> > > reason...
> > > but that they just had now discovered that some
> > > other
> > > alien group beat them to it and had, unknownst to
> > > me,
> > > already abducted my spirit-body and had put an
> > > implant
> > > into this body already!!
> > > thus, there was an implant already in place!
> > > so this leader says to me..."since we brought you up
> > > here, we may as well purify your AURA a little".
> > >
> > > I watched this leader and one of his assistants
> > > bring
> > > up to me a wire loop...it looked like a soap bubble
> > > blower...a loop of wire attached to a long straight
> > > wire. This loop was maybe five inches across and
> > > the
> > > straight wire was maybe two foot long, coming out of
> > > some instrument box, held in his hand.
> > > they then made passes over my body....running the
> > > loop
> > > up and down my arms and legs and along my body.
> > > [like degaussing a computer moniter screen,
> > > I guess---- when i awoke...i felt very calm and
> > > peacefull for months...this little operation, folks,
> > > had a VERY REAL EARTHLY EFFECT upon my physical
> > > body!]
> > >
> > > this spokesperson [felt "male"]...then said to me...
> > > "Now, before we send you back down to earth.....here
> > > is
> > > our Astral address so that you can come to visit us
> > > as
> > > you go out of your body, at night....AND...to be
> > > able
> > > to come stay with us for a while, after you DIE"
> > > This being then held out to my face something that
> > > looked like a business card or I D card. He then
> > > put
> > > it onto my body, somehow...so to have it in my
> > > spirit
> > > body at all times.
> > > Yes...another IMPLANT!....really.
> > > -----and the dream ends.
> > >
> > > then the Dreams of visits to alien worlds,
> > > begins...on
> > > and off, for the rest of my life!! [some of these
> > > will be put up, on this list, eventually!
> > >
> > > From this...i have a theory about these implants
> > > that
> > > the abductees recieve. they are put into their
> > > spirit-body and the are there for....
> > > ....so the aliens can moniter the person.
> > > ....they can send thought material to that person.
> > > ....when the person dies; the aliens can pull him
> > > up into their worlds of spirit...much like of the
> > > chinaman who is bald except for that rope of hair:
> > > he
> > > leaves it there so that God can pull him up to
> > > heaven
> > > when he dies!
> > > ....thus there is always a connection between the
> > > abductee and these aliens, via the implant...an
> > > implant that can not be observed by X-ray or
> > > scan...as
> > > it is in the Spirit-body, of the person!
> > >
> > > And, yes, the other major point is...someone can
> > > indeed be abducted right from their sleep, from
> > > their
> > > bedroom!! it is a REAL abduction: the person is
> > > taken
> > > into the spirit worlds of higher dimensional
> > > reality.
> > >
> > > I welcome comments and questions about this
> > > experience, folks.
> > >
> > > My theory is that the dwelling place for these
> > > aliens
> > > is the spirit worlds! the place we all go to after
> > > we
> > > die!
> > > thus, the aliens can reach us, by abducting us from
> > > our sleeping bodies, via the "out of body"..."astral
> > > travel" method: they just carry one away, into their
> > > realm, their little section of heaven!
> > > for TRUE space wrap exists...as these aliens could
> > > be
> > > the souls of deceased aliens from other planets,
> > > indeed, from far off in the galaxy, where they
> > > died...and live in their heaven worlds...and they
> > > could come to earth's heaven worlds, in
> > > ...maybe...hours or minutes!!! thus i could be
> > > carried in soul-body....to not only their ships..but
> > > to their very heaven worlds, near their physical
> > > planets...
> > > this MEANS...folks.....that *ALL* the heavenly
> > > counterparts to ALL the physical planets, in all of
> > > the whole Universe...could be reachable to you,
> > > after
> > > you die and go to live in the afterlife worlds!!
> > >
> > > too...some of these aliens could be here to help us,
> > > in heaven...as surely there are some VERY advanced
> > > races, in this Universe!!...advanced in ethics and
> > > Spirituality!!
> > >
> > > Freestone
> > > ===
> > > live an incredible life
> > >