Thursday, November 21, 2002

"War---end of the world"!!

I had a *very* interesting out of body Dream last night, one that i will remember for SOME time, until i die...[next year!]!!
Oh, it seems on the surface a simple dream, but....

An astral travel dream. I am in some place a few hundred feet inland from the shore of a lake, there are houses and places. I am told , somehow, that i am to meet some of my old friends at 8 AM in the morning and that they are coming to meet me, and meet me by coming in their car from Iowa
[they are not dead, not Spirit-land dwellers: this is spirit-land, now, where i am, and they are coming to see me from the earth, as they are still living. "Iowa" because it is mr. MacN......., an old friend from the air force and he has his hometown to be in the state of Iowa! the "car" is his "vehicle" for himself and his wife to astral travel to come and to meet me. my guess that ""8 am" is perhaps the year 2008!!]
8 am has not yet occurred as it is still very early, so i go see yet other people in a house on the hill by the lakeshore but back away from the lake. [in the spirit world, the shore of this lake is the shore of the physical world].
I meet several other of my friends and it appears that they too, come from the earth to see me and it is BEFORE 8 AM so that they come to see me before the year 2008. [ I am already dead, of course, dying probably in early 2003!]
My "reunion" is rudely interrupted by someone who is floating in the air near the ceiling of the room! he shouts and yells, all bothered and very disturbed.....yet another astral traveler who comes to the spirit world and he see me and my friends and he Is Disturbed! he shouts to me....
"THE WAR THE WAR...DID YOU SEE THE HEADLINES IN THE PAPER...IT IS THE END OF THE WORLD"!! shouts very loud!
i try to calm him....
[before 8am, before 2008, but near 2008]

i then see that it IS near 8 am and i excuse my self to float down from the second floor of the building, amazing my friends; i tell them that i have an appointment with others. they come, the iowa
couple, and we all have a wonderfull reunion!
Again, an interruption! i could see several "japanese-y" looking girls standing near me. i told my friend that i had to leave *this* reunion as i sensed that they girls were in deep trouble! i shouted to my friend and his wife....these girls are "????"...a japanese word for "a lost spirit"...or a"spirit in trouble"

the japanese girls told me that their vehicle is stuck on the bridge between worlds and they cannot get back to earth....
So, we all go along the path, me floating through the air. up ahead i see a bridge, a narrow narrow bridge going from the 50-foot hilltop down to the lakeshore, crossing a small stream in the process: a bridge between worlds, and i see a small bycycle/sled-like "vehicle' in the middle of the bridge, stuck between posts. yes, they cannot return to earth unless this vehicle is unstuck! the earthly body could DIE soon unless help is given!
as i pondered what to do, the two girls were "wringing their hands" and muttering about the WAR and the headlines, in the paper, that were so huge and terrible!!
[some terrible war was going on and now TWO spirits, at least, have independantly reported it: i go into the future, as well as into the ASTRAL spirit world, thus i am in the future, a bit before 2008, and the Reports from other astral travelers are Not So Good: war war...a war that is much more than just a local conflict!! Course it is "terrible" if you are in the middle of it, even for a local small conflict, but somehow i get the feeling, here, folks, that they were experiencing, on earth, these people from TWO separate cultures, a war that is larger than just a "Iraqian Saddam take-out"!!]

the dream ended as i pushed the vehicle free of the posts and pushed it so that it could go back down the bridge towards the earth-plane!

WAR.
soon.
---this is my Report from the future.....