Friday, November 22, 2002

MY "BEST" VISION OF HEAVEN!
hi all.
I feel inspired to copy my "best" Dreamvision of going to heaven, and put it here, in two parts, in two postings, in two letters.

I have about 10 to 15 more visions written up at

http://afterlifefiles.blogspot.com

any newcomers who have not read my Visions and are interested, please go there to read some of them!

==============================



The Doopie Dolls
Where I encounter the "Doopie Dolls", and what they taught me, and their legacy keeps on giving
and giving...and giving!

On this nice summer 1982 day...I entered the Valley,
alone, in my sister's
pickup
truck.

Little did I know what lay just ahead...something
beyond all rational
experience and
something that even the twilight Zone...would have
difficulty dealing with!!

--all of what I am to write on...is TRUE! Let
the"chips fall where they
may".....!!

I drove alone, today; Usually, I went with my sister
to her College, where
she
taught Social Work.

{you may know her; she wrote textbooks...Suanna
Wilson!}.

I lived with her, at the time, in another valley...and

she taught the
courses several
days a week, and often I rode with her: today...I ran
an errand for
her....over to
Johnson City....alone.

This valley was a textbook case of an Appalachian
valley. enclosed from the
outside
world...no outsiders lived in it...very
parochial....celestial...a virtual
"heaven"...IF
you were one of them; all others keep out!! A lush
ten mile long
valley...enclosed
by 4000 foot mountains..closed at each end. In the
flats were farms,
stores,
everything essential.....somewheres north of Asheville, Norcth carolina.

I was now driving alone at 9
a.m.on this country
road...and
suddenly I knew that I was not alone!
THEY were with
me! I could SEE no
one;
but I knew I was not alone.

It was as if I could imagine flying along, next to the pickup truck, like
birds...were doll-like
people! only, they
imagined themselves TO me! I could see them, in my
imagination: but they
were
absolutely there, even though they could not be seen with physical eyes!
They were the
size of
babies...maybe 18 inches tall..but with near-human
sized heads. they all
wore red
dress-like robes!

I called them, to myself..."Doopie Dolls" they did not

speak: I could not
talk to
them...they remained with me..until I came to the end
of the valley...then
they all
flew off, into the distance. Whew!!

My sister moved. I moved with her...now it was 1984.
On one day.... I walked
back to her office, from downtown...thinking about
this experience of
several years
ago, now.

Suddenly they were there. next to me! Years later and
400 miles away...there
they
were, the Doopie Dolls! and now I could here their
talk!! I listened, in
amazement......

"Yes, we are here. the same people you call "dolls".
we look like dolls only
when
we visit your world. Up in our world, where we really
live; we look like
people
normal people. We look like we did when we lived on
earth, before we died;
only
younger! Yes, we lived in that valley, in our
lives...we died..and
eventually went to
live in our Mountain Home.....you would call it
"heaven"... we are close to
our
valley...and still love it so...not only do we keep
track of all the
visitors...we can see
the earthly valley better...THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE'S
EYES! thus we try to
get near everyone that we can!

But only a very very few people can see us! We all
have grown much more
loving
and have a better way of life, now.....now that we are

in heaven.....we
often go to
hear the sings, in the valley churches; the
atmosphere, there, in these
churches is
more like up in our world.

AND.....we have your address!...we can come to visit
you at any time.
AND...we
know that you separate from your body, at night...and
can go visit heavens;
why
not come visit US?!!!" ---then they were gone.

Then the Dreams began!!!!

{I have got to condense these dreams....to save space...the
grammar and all that
will not be
good!}}

My first dreams were very soon beginning. they were
concerned with going to
mountain cabins..to listen to the dwellers tell their
life story and of the
DEATHS and
of the arrival..into this land..that was at the outer
reaches of the Mountain
Home.
.{recuperating after death, the person rests..and
reflects upon his
earthly
life, before Going on...}

One man..lay in his bed..in his REPLICA of his earthly

mountain cabin. a
coal
miner, in west virginia. died in his 50's..of a black
dusty lung. a hard; but
good life.
Now he rests, before going to Home. He told me of his
50 years of life.....

My Next Dream...had me being taken further up the
slopes...to a narrow pass,
in
the low hills....one of those passes that one could
miss..unless one had
connections
to the people inside.

They took me into it......to see....a VAST land . on
earth..it would be as
if it were
maybe a 2000 foot Plateau...in the appalachian
mountains...but hundreds and
hundreds of miles across. Perpetual summer. sky soft
and blue...with a very
strange
luminescence to the light..as if no shadows are ever

cast! Farmlands and
rolling
hills..way off into the distance...all around..I could

see higher mountains.
I could
hear mountain church gospel music..off in the
distance..being sung...as if
were the
"Musak"..to this land.

Cabins and houses and even "Modern" new age
houses!...{in my sister's North
Carolina valley...outsiders were welcomed; there were
many new agers..who
moved from the cities..many retreats and
Ashrams..too.}

I could tell that in this land..all were welcomed who
had any CONNECTIONS
whatsoever with the mountain people...and loved
them..and the land..while on
earth.

My sister then died....of a sudden lung condition;
followed by my father,
the next
year.....1987.

Now I was alone...all my relatives gone. I moved to
Florida, then back to my
upstate New York very small town, where I am, now.

By 1989..or so.....the dreams changed...{ya gotta
realize that i went there,
to the
Homelands...at least once per month...every
month...and STILL do!!}}.

Now..my sister had a house, there! I learned she has
several...one in each
of
several worlds.... I met her...and talked!!

She showed to me...many of her older mountain friends,

from her valley
...who
have since died, and come here.

I often toured her house!! but I could not look at
her...{she has changed
physically; I have no Image model for her..thus I feel

her presence, only}

my father spent a week at her North carolina
home..before he died}}
and...yes!....I met him, too! He has a house there,
too!!

But not my mother..who died in the
1970's.......ah!...but only a year
ago...I had
someone show to me that she lives there, too!!

So....over the years...I have been often, up
there. There are untold thousands of
people, in a
Mountain Heaven....and I am always surprised at what i see!

My last such dream occurred just a few months ago....

I went to see my
sister..and
she had a surprise for me...she and several other
women were to try to take
me to a
SEER!..a lady who lives off to the side..hidden..who
has "her foot in
several
worlds, at once".

{{Apparently mediums and psychics are needed there,
too...as most people in
heaven live only in one world....this means.."once a
psychic; always a
psychic."..all
through the heavenly lands!!}}.

The local people did not know if I could "see' her. If I could find her see her,
she could consult the
life records
of souls...and read them!...read mine!!

So Suanna and her friends took me to a open wooded
field..with nothing but
grass
and trees...and they waited, hopefully....for me to
see something. all I
could
see..was grass and hills and trees...in a beautiful
land.

Suddenly ..I noted a narrow path..leading to a narrow
crack in a row of
bushes.
Aha!!

Inside..was a large pretty small valley...with a cabin

at the end of the
trail. The seer
seemed to be of "new age"..stock...someone of the
wicca movement...or of
some
other new age way of life.....the ornaments in the
house
"said"...1970...1990! And
she indeed gave to me a reading!!....told me something

about my life..based
on my
soul records..something that i am still working
on......

So there.

This Doopie Doll experience..certainly is a gift that
keeps on giving! I
could fill
pages more..of my experiences there ...in my
dreams..in this mountain
Home-heaven.... this whole experience...is to me..a
"PRIMER"..in instruction
of
what heaven will be like...when I get there.

At the very LEAST...the Doopie Dolls...show to me that

life is
ongoing...beyond
the door called "the tombstone"!!

NO DOUBT......when I die...there will be a cabin,
there, awaiting ME!!