Saturday, June 08, 2002



http://home.isoa.net/~nitetrax/bart.htm
Boone's art page.

---an autistic bow draws and paints. the pictures often are of clocks and often are "Coincidental"! often even "claivoyant"

I subscribe to the mailing list for this homepage. into my mailbox comes notifications as to new drawings.

today i went to check the latest efforts....

I GOT ONE ROYAL SURPRISE!!!!!!

he drew for may 13th, the day of my Vision about my one year to live.
i am convinced that he sees it!! foresees it: i amNOT surprised as this Event is a matter of public record in the "akasha records"!
MY seerer saw it, why not other people too!

the actual page for this is....
http://home.isoa.net/~nitetrax/may12.htm

yes, the one year to live is there: i am now 60 years old. note the clock face of "one minute". [60 min per hour].
and the numbers too....i was born in '41.....but of course the numbers that he paints mean something only to me! but i am CONVINCED that Boone drew this from the Records of my life!