Wednesday, May 22, 2002

well, i am beginning to Face what all of this means, my Warning dream
I went back to my dream dirary to re-read what i wrote.

the phrase the Seer told me, as he, perhaps, read from the paper with my lifePlan on it, was...
"You, freestone, will begin your Spirit Journey, in one year"!

I have started a sorta copy of this weblog journal, but it is a YAHOO MAILING LIST!
a mailing list that you all can join and post to, and all of that...a messege board, a mailing list, where you all can write
up your experiences too, and comment directly upon mine! at my 5 word-per-minute typing speed, i may not be able to write back much, but this list will be about...
the name is...
"one year to live"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/one-year-to-live

["what would you do if you had but a year or so to live?]
that is the topic header....

you can also sign up directly at the bottom of the weblog, just under the last entry. yahoo/egroups even has a subscription option where you can "not get mail in your mailbox: read it at the site"! thus you can just go to the URL and read the messeges if you do not want more mail coming into you box!