Saturday, January 19, 2002

interesting living in the subtropics, even though the temp went to 20 degrees far. the other week!

---those little black spots that i see everywheres in my trailer that is in a wooded yard, all lush and green.
things move!
the white t-shirt on the clothesline...why there was an object on it, moving, out of the corner of my eyes...two antannae tweepering upon my shirt: a bug!

the computer guy who fixed my computer, why he has an account with a furniture-rental place, here in Tallahassee....whenever a client rents one of their computers and brings it back; he services it. he ALWAYS finds cockroaches inside the computer case!!
bugs in the system, i guess!

then there was that lizard on my wall, the other day. he was happy to be there. every corner has a bit of a web...do not ask how large the spider is!

One day i came back home to see a rustle in my trashcan: out of it came a lizard, a "meditarrianian
Gecko"! they do not eat vegies...what gives?
---why it was after the fruit flies on my bananna peel!

roaches that would scare a cat!
then every summer, all 9 months of "summer"...i have to move my recycle rollabin, far far off
and way from my trailer as it WILL awaken me every night with the sounds!!
sounds?
why it is a FROG-atorium!! tree frogs!
then they get right next to the windows and croak off at 3 am...so i have to re-locate them all!

and the yard, and the Jungle next door!
lots of species of stuff here!