Friday, October 12, 2001

Rescue dream last night!

I awoke to find my self on what looked like a vast plowed field, of grey dirt that looked plowed under, done a while ago and barren of any plant. there was a man standing in front of me and i could see that there was fog all around as if there was a small circle about 50 feet across where there was no fog: just him and I, in a circle of clearness surrounded by fog, where the dirt ground was plowed.
I said "hello" and he half-awakedly replied back to me. i then recalled, in the dream, that i was sent here by a group of people for some reason, a reason having to do with this man on the field. some counseling group somewhere were concerned about his welfare, that he was lost in some way...My "higher self" knows much much more than even my dream self....as to what was going on here.
we talked. chit chat. small talk, avoiding some issue, he was.
i tried to talk around this avoidance, this uncomfortable-ness.....but then i went directly to this point!
i said...
"YOU ARE DEAD"!
i said, then, "do you remember where you were before you found yourself here on this barren garden?"!

silence.
I said..."do you recall that hospital you were in?"!

THEN he began to remember! he told that he was a cancer patient in a "finial care" ward, dying of some internal organ cancer, that was his last memories.

I eventually convinced him that he was "dead", that now he needed to "go onwards" into the real heaven, away from this barren halfway place!

I pointed out to him that now the rescue wagon can come to pick him up...."and, HEY, fellow---look behind you: HERE it comes"----i told him!
Behind him the fog was lifting, to show a what looked like to be a 1890 farm covered wagon, not the "pioneer kind", but the "town wagon" that is horse-pulled and seats about four or six people. this wagon was coming towards him, was not pulled by horses, it came by its own power.
I said to this person...."the wagon comes to pick up the heaven-bound souls from the waiting area, usually there are one or four relatives along with the driver...it comes for YOU now and you now will go with them into the heavens where your people are waiting for you"!
there was the driver and one other person in the seats. i saw him off.

yes, used by Spirit for a "rescue" of a disorintated newly-arrived soul, into heaven!