Saturday, September 15, 2001

did any psychics predict this terrible event??

I wish i could tell MY prophecy!!

I say that i have One, but it is so so intwined with my life that i dispair in telling it!!
there were two events in my life...1963...1982....that involved Events. 1963 my forest ranger school burned down: i was in a field, next to a woods, doing field work class, about five miles from the school and i saw a black column of smoke about 500 feet high off in the distance. it was my whole school, dorm and all!!
i drove Home to mama, with the clothes on my back....

In 1982, i was living with my sister as she lost everything that she owned...in a tragic auction of her home: we drove away at midnight to drive 100 miles, leaving some stuff in the house...

both of these times, i soon went to texas for 4 months....Dreams tell me that "texas" symbolizes the heavenworld...

there is something, a something that i can not convey here, that links this all together...

this trade center event is so so powerfull, in the psychic Intent, that i can see, utterly, that the shock waves went backwards in time, harmonic resonences with my two life events!!
thus the result was that much of my whole life as an adult was centered around this here trade center thing!!
NOW....???
do i soon "go to texas"...do we all soon go to texas?? probably my own life is at an end...utterly
unless..

unless, as my adult life began in 1960 at 19 years old when i came to tallahassee to attend college...
there MIGHT be more life IF i were to return to my hometown where i grew up and live out my life there, for the remaining yesrs...to end my life as i began it....
thus if i live, i may well move back to my *very* rural upstate town area, before the next summer comes!!